[RE-wrenches] intermittent battery problem

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Sat Oct 8 18:55:50 PDT 2011

How many years have they been off grid. It is pretty common for people to have problems when the days get shorter and the nights get longer in the fall. My guess is he gets about 30 amps of charge using a 2500 watt generator and probably less if loads are on when they charge. You should tell them they need to run the generator for 40 hours to catch up. Customers never like to hear that. A trimetric will help them keep up.
David Katz