[RE-wrenches] intermittent battery problem

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Sat Oct 8 14:01:29 PDT 2011

Ron
If the customer does not get enough elecrolyte into the hydrometer to lift the float, the level could be in the green on a dead battery. If they don't have a dead cell they must have a fully discharged battery. An 1100 ah battery seeing a 100 amp charge would be closer to 30 volts after 2 hours of charging if it had even a 50% charge.
David Katz