[RE-wrenches] Midnight Classic

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Oct 4 16:07:42 PDT 2011

I have used both and like them, however they have been released too soon and much of the features and software/firmware have not been developed yet. This has been an ongoing "within the next month" chant for far too long now. The good news is when these updates are ready you load them over the 'net but it likely means a return trip to your customer to walk them through it. The worst deficiencies at the moment are no Auto EQ (and a couple of my customers can never recall the slightly complex manual process) and no Data Logging. There is much more than this to come but these are the biggies in my book, especially Data Logging. My favorite feature is the fact that a 150, 200 and 250Voc are just that, then there is battery voltage head room on top of that before smoke. This is very unlike most of the competition where 150Voc is really 145ish, and 200 is really 180. If you must have 200 or 250Voc then there is little choice beyond the pricey Schneider 600Voc. From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e8b921d8c2f9a30703st01vuc