[RE-wrenches] MATE3 Controller RE: Re-configuring expanded array

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Mon Oct 3 13:31:00 PDT 2011

Steve,

That is not what is happening.  Are you saying that the inverter aux
port should still work if LBCO is reached? It does not, and I was told
otherwise by Outback Tech Support. Is the LBCO delay programmable? I do
not see that documented.

Please contact me off list so we can resolve this particular issue.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar