[RE-wrenches] Invert first?

The Solar Powered Office of Tom Duffy tom at thesolar.biz
Mon Oct 3 08:01:22 PDT 2011

Dan

We have done two so far and they seem to be good Input needs to be over
200vdc. They are available and we have them in our warehouse. Contact me off
list for particulars.

  Tom Duffy
  Systems Design Engineer

     tom at thesolar.biz
       575-539-2111 X 301
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.