[RE-wrenches] Invert first?

Dan Fink buckville at hughes.net
Sun Oct 2 10:36:36 PDT 2011

Brand new, and it is shipping now. XW-MPPT80-600. It certainly raised my
eyebrows. But it's so new that i don't know of anyone who has installed
one yet.

Dan Fink
Executive Director;
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ accredited Continuing Education Providers
http://www.buckville.com/
info at buckville.com
970.672.4342 (voicemail)
970.373.1311 (fax)