[RE-wrenches] Home Depot solar?

wirewiz at gmail.com wirewiz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:40:49 PDT 2011

Andrew,

Koyaanisqatsi is also a great movie by Francis Ford Copolla. You should all
see it. It's been awhile since I've seen it but if I remember correctly it's
a Hopi Indian term meaning once we start digging from the earth, we're
screwed beyond repair.

Larry Liesner
Design and Installations
Elektron Solar, LLC
49 Richmondville Ave Suite 107
Westport, CT 06880
203-557-3127 (office)
203-644-2404 (cell)
203-549-0977 (fax)
wirewiz at gmail.com

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Solar Energy Solutions <
solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Home Depot IS selling PV in Portland Oregon through Solar City.
>
>  Seirrabuton Club is marketing PV to their members in Oregon.  They
> have chosen a single contractor for the entire state to install all of
> their member's systems.  Payola is $300.00/system installed.
>

> *Andrew Koyaanisqatsi*
> President
> *Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.*
> Since 1987,
> Moving Portland and Beyond
> to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.
>  *503-238-4502*
> *www.solarenergyoregon.com *
> **
> *"Better one's House too little one day*
> *than too big all the Year after."*

NABCEP Certified PV Installer (# 032611-184)