[RE-wrenches] unique battery bank design question

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Sep 1 13:48:24 PDT 2011

1a x 12V x 24hrs = 288 watt-hours on a 48,000 watt-hour battery. My math
shows 0.6% of the nominal capacity. And that assumes there is no
charging source present.

That being said, I would agree that avoiding it altogether is the wise
decision, but there has to be a level at which the tapped load is
inconsequential. I'm just curious what that level is!

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar