[RE-wrenches] Electric boiler usage?

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:57:27 PDT 2011

Wrenches,

I've talked to the homeowners today about the system.  They are using www.warmboard.com subflooring and are talking to the manufacturer about boiler size and load.  I'm hoping they have some data.  Im guessing they spec a boiler. Another factor we have here is dual fuel and off-peak heating rates.

This does seem tricky!!

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone