[RE-wrenches] Lithium Ion Phosphate for grid back up

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Aug 23 15:31:17 PDT 2011

I 2nd what Ray Waters is saying. Much too soon, BMS will be an insane challenge, we rarely care about weight and footprint like the EV's do. Returning defective cells to China IF they accept responsibility for the failure - I don't think so!! Sex appeal is overwhelming good judgement, one of the curses of our industry.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e542a7bb4c77837e37st04vuc