[RE-wrenches] Large, off grid

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 08:43:58 PDT 2011

Another method is to use the 120 volt VFX 3648, with one master and 14 slaves. (15 total, 5 in paralled on each leg)  Check this with Outback as the 3 phase is different now than it was back in 2003.  The three phase was the master generated a square wave and each slave would use this to lag either 120 or 240 degrees.  For standalone not grid tie.  I did a multi inverter on standalone 3 phase.

Also a good source for this might be  Julie Haugh <jfh at greenhousepc.com>; She has done a lot of work with Outbacks
Darryl