[RE-wrenches] Solmetric PVA-600

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Sat Jul 30 16:32:06 PDT 2011

GLENN:  The PVA600 uses a Windows based application.

I have a MacBookPro that runs Windows 7 natively using the "Bootcamp"
software that is bundled in with the Mac OS.

So unless your tablet can run Windows in either native of emulation
mode, you're ( currently ) out of luck.

As with most manufacturers, customer demand probably drives Solmetric
and the OS platforms on which the PVA600 software will run. Make your
wishes for an Android version known to them.

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE
Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com <mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com>