[RE-wrenches] 1987 NEC

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Fri Jul 15 16:47:05 PDT 2011

Kent:

I am a member of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors
(IAEI), and they're headquartered here in the Dallas area.

If you aren't successful getting the info from a Wrench with the 1987
code book, let me know and I am sure I can request a FAXed copy of 1987
section 690.5.

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE
Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com <mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com>