[RE-wrenches] OSHA Certification?

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Thu Jul 14 15:09:26 PDT 2011

Ray:

The 10-hour OSHA course is not (currently) a requirement for NABCEP's PV
Installer certification. However, the NABCEP PV Technical Sales
certification does require the 10 hour OSHA course as part of the
application requirements.

The UL Certified PV System Installer application requires proof of
having attended the OSHA "30 Hour For Construction" safety training course.

The requirement for the 10-hour OSHA course for solar PV installers
could be a state licensing requirement, particularly those that have a
separate solar PV license.

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE

Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com <mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com>