[RE-wrenches] Dangerous installs/installers..

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Sat Jul 2 07:11:28 PDT 2011

Dan,
The problem with them getting busted by an AHJ is that no one gets -or is required to get- a permit for plugging in an appliance. That's how the peeps are going to view these things and regrettably, that's how they are going to be marketed. There are far more non-UL and falsely marked UL products on the market than either of us cares to think about these days and enforcement is practically nil. Corruption, in our fair country, is so rampant and systemic, no one even sees it anymore and few care.
Sad.