[RE-wrenches] Sealed L-16 size batteries / battery terminals

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Jun 29 10:41:44 PDT 2011

Hello William,

We had a great first year sales with Fullriver. It is still too soon for me to have a proficient opinion on them, but I really like the quality and performance so far. The M8 threaded insert in Fullriver (and Lifeline) have never given us any trouble but you must pay attention to the torque value. Available in 2 and 6 volt. BTW, you can remove the Fullriver brass terminal to lower the height of your connection if needed.

The MK are made by Deka so you might check with them for a different terminal config.

Terminal torque guide: http://www.fullriver.com/products/admin/upfile/Terminaltorque.pdf

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
11871 S Fortuna Road, #210