[RE-wrenches] Interesting Dust Issue

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Tue Jun 14 09:41:07 PDT 2011

Max,
fine powdery material....?  It could very well be a pollen/dust issue, and as you suggest it could accumulate twofold, on the roof as well as the PV array.  As for it only running off on the one side.... perhaps the wind is predominately from the south and the two surfaces are catching most/all the pollen/dust before it blows over the roof to the north side?agricultural area = fields + machinery = lots of dust.  Are his fields or neighboring fields sprayed with chemicals?
benn
DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. benn at daystarsolar.ca780-906-7807 HAVE A SUNNY DAY