[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Hydrometer source

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Mon May 16 10:46:21 PDT 2011

Search for Battery Refractometers on eBay, I got a nice one for under $25 from China, exact same item I've seen here in the U.S. for >$70. I keep a small vial of distilled water in the pouch for calibration, just a drop each time is all it takes. They often include a scale for Antifreeze readings, as does mine. I don't use my hydrometer much anymore.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dd16335b966045d171st02vuc