[RE-wrenches] Working on metal roofs.

matt at solar-energy-solutions.com matt at solar-energy-solutions.com
Mon May 9 07:37:27 PDT 2011

I would add that Korkers makes a product that I find superior for work on
metal roofs.  Unfortunately they seem to switch their pad composition
regularly and the new version lasts a day at best.  Korkers are also
over-shoes which can be a pain in the neck unless the fit is perfect.
Cougar Paws are by far the best option I have found for shingle roofs.

Matt

Matthew Partymiller
Solar Energy Solutions LLC
(859) 312-7456