[RE-wrenches] Perimeter warning lines

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 12:26:57 PDT 2011

Is there a system size at which these OSHA requirements don't apply?  Or
does an installer try to fly under the radar on residential systems? It
seems to me this would be a sizable cost factor that would favor small
distributed systems over large commercial projects. A friend contracting the
paint on a large apartment complex was asked by the inspector if he had
given his workers a sheet warning them not to eat the caulk..yummy, burp.

Bill Dorsett

Sunwrights

Manhattan, KS