[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling Xantrex XW Inverters to EnphaseMicroinverters

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Tue May 3 06:31:54 PDT 2011

Jason,

My guess is that this will work just fine.

My comment is that according to my conversations with Enphase, they would
consider this an "off-grid" application for which they do not warranty their
product.

If this is the case, it is something your customer should understand
upfront.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way