[RE-wrenches] Oatey and Standoff vs QuickmountPV Labor

James Rudolph jamesrudolph99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:26:10 PDT 2011

Jamie,

  My crew and I have installed the quickmounts almost twice as fast as the
Oateys consistently for a good year or two. My main concern with Oateys is
that rubber boot, it seems to be the Achille's heel of the whole system. How
long does it take before that gasket is shot? This has been the main reason
we switched, not to mention the huge savings in install times.

Sunny Regards~