[RE-wrenches] Batteries in parrallel Failure

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Apr 20 11:16:54 PDT 2011

Tom;

That's exactly what Daryl and I were suggesting: all strings paralleled to a central combiner box with breakers on each series string.
The only thing I left out was that each cable set should be the same length ( which Daryl was already suggesting).
You need to reread what we were talking about.  We got this idea from you many years ago, so the record is not broken;
its been pirated, reposted for Free download on all sorts of unsavory sites, and you aren't getting a royalty check....
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and this list listens to and appreciates you.

Thanks,

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer