[RE-wrenches] community solar

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Thu Apr 7 14:24:43 PDT 2011

Vermont has a "Group Net Metering" program that permits any individual
rate payers on the same utility to create a net metered array and have the
utility credit each members account according to a formal legal agreement.
 Legislation requires that all utilities in the state are required to
allow and facilitate this program.

Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Incentive Program Partner
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096