[RE-wrenches] community solar

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Thu Apr 7 13:05:15 PDT 2011

If you have a muni then it's possible, but I'd guess that with most
investor-owned utilities they'd just laugh in your face. There are a few
utilites out there that have done this- I think that Portland, OR and
Seattle have this and we're working on it here in Orlando too.

These links should help:
http://votesolar.org/2010/12/community-solar-coming-to-a-town-near-you/
http://votesolar.org/communitysolar/
http://irecusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IREC-Community-Renewables-Report-11-16-10_FINAL.pdf