[RE-wrenches] Grundfos SQ Flex

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 16:48:35 PDT 2011

Allan,
I seem to recall the SQ Flex pumps will run on 90VAC to 240VAC. I had several
lengthy talks with the engineers in the KS. City office re. the failure to stop
on command situation. While they were helpful with some aspects they completely
denied the situation we were experiencing existed or could exist. This despite
the fact that I had stood there and witnessed the event happening real time.
They wanted me to take a picture of the controller with the pump running and
send it to them?????? We finally opted for a pressure switch to actually break
the current to the pump as the CU200 stop command was being ignored by the pump.
I don't think I know of any of the installs around here actually seeing the
240AC though but I think it was one of the engineers there who I discussed it
with.
Nathan Jones
Power Source Solar