[RE-wrenches] Battery watering

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat Apr 2 13:06:14 PDT 2011

Hey Joel,

We have a couple of auto water systems in use that we
connect manually and it takes less than 5 minutes to water a
triple HUP 1690 amp hour-24vdc bank. Pretty sweet but doing
the SG is a bit of a hassle as you have to unscrew each cap.
I hear that there are auto water caps that have a port for
the extraction of electrolyte for testing, but I have not
used or seen this cap.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.