[RE-wrenches] Sanyo problems

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Fri Apr 1 18:39:01 PDT 2011

I don't know my HIPs from my HITs...wait that didn't sound right...but you
see my problem. "Heterojunction with Intrinsic Thin Layer" = HIT. What =
HIP?

Thanks for taking a moment to address this question. Marco & others: if
anyone can find a Sanyo Tech Person who would join the Wrench List, it would
help us all and probably also help Sanyo.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675