[RE-wrenches] NABCEP test

Nick Vida nickvida at ymail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:34:56 PDT 2011

my favorite part of the test was sitting for an ultra detailed exam that
expected you to have certain things memorized that no engineer or electrician
does't use resources for (like voltage drop, lag bolt ratings, and the rest) and
getting the letter with the test location with the wrong address on it!

I was sent to:
810 n. Poinsettia Santa Ana 92647

when the actual address was:
810 n. Poinsettia St. Santa Ana 92701

Imagine my surprise when I drove 40 miles to a city I barley know for a test you
can't take if you are late, and I arrive in a sub-division!
And yes, having a St, Rd or Ln is a big part of finding the place, as well as
the correct zipcode!

Nick I agree, but what really got me was all the "most safe" questions. I am
glad that it is hard, however, because now that a c-10 can take it after 2
installs I think it is pretty hard to really expect too much respect. That being
said, combined with my 6 years of installing, it is a nice additional
credential.

nick vida/