[RE-wrenches] Sanyo problems; None here

Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Apr 1 08:10:37 PDT 2011

We sell Sanyo but no Bi-facial models. We only do off grid, industrial battery and RV systems. No failures and outstanding performance from Sanyo. Too bad they void the warranty for mobile and marine applications, though. It would otherwise be our #1 seller.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
www.starlightsolar.com
928-342-9103