[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Test

Jamie Johnson jjohnson at spefl.com
Thu Mar 31 09:37:23 PDT 2011

That sounds about right, a NABCEP board member told me they meet and vote on the difficulty of each question.

So 5-7 weeks of wondering if you have what it takes to pass.........

When you get the email notification it will say "congratulations" or something to that effect in the subject line when you pass, not sure what it says if you don't.

Jamie Johnson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
NABCEP Certified PV Technical Sales Professional

General Manager
SOLAR POWER ELECTRIC
(941) 380 - 0098
EC13001765