[RE-wrenches] Generator and Enphase

wirewiz at gmail.com wirewiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:20:36 PDT 2011

Kent,

Situations vary but this one line helps a lot, thanks.

So,  "To PV System" would go to the output of a grid tie inverter and "To Backed Up Loads" would go to the AC IN (transfer switch) of a battery inverter.

I have been going to homes with existing 100A gen/utility ATS and wondering if I could keep it as is and be able to add a grid tie battery backup to it (using same backup loads). This schematic would work in that situation as well but wouldn't have the "To Non-Backed UP Loads" tap.

Larry Liesner
Wirewiz
Westport, CT
Phone: 203-644-2404