[RE-wrenches] Testing new batteries

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 10:20:08 PDT 2011

Hi Benn:
    Perhaps those batteries have just been sitting a little while, and need a
recharge.  Generally speaking, if you find that the batteries test reading are a
little low, they are probably just a little discharged.  After recharging the
batteries, test them again.  If those readings are low, then contact the
manufacturer with the data.  I have had great luck with battery manufacturers
warranting their defective batteries in warranty.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537