[RE-wrenches] Standby power draw

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Thu Mar 10 10:22:58 PST 2011

Hi Bob,
I'll send you the PDF's I have for the 4024 in a separate private email.
The Spec sheet lists idle consumption as less than 16 watts but my memory
from having measured it at one time several years ago was that it was more
like 40 watts.  And remember that there were several firmware revisions so
you need to make sure you have the correct manual.  I only have 4.01 and
the 4.10 addendum.

Best,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar & Wind Incentive Program Partner
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096