[RE-wrenches] Net Metering in Mexico

Chad Waits chadwaits at netzerosolar.net
Wed Mar 2 11:09:33 PST 2011

Drake,

My Uncle lives in Guadalajara and has recently installed (4 months ago) a
grid-tied UPS system. He did purchase an Itron net meter from CFE and has
been selling power to them at retail ($.25 per kWh). He sent me a DIY guide
and interconnection agreement to easy the process for some of our Sonoran
customers. I could send it to you if you'd like. To my knowledge there was
no building permit or inspection, other than the a CFE rep.

Cheers

Chad Waits
Net Zero Solar
520.270.4873