[RE-wrenches] Listed/Approved Battery Box Vent Fan

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:24:18 PST 2011

Ben,

I would prefer to rely on gravity rather than forced circulation.  The
former has not failed to date.  Check out Allen's recent article in
Home Power magazine.  He offers some good suggestions on battery box
design and ventilation ( all passive or gravity activated) solutions.

Cheers
Carl Adams
SunRock Solar
Cinci, OH