[RE-wrenches] Array tilt angle doesn't matter?

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Tue Feb 22 17:51:04 PST 2011

Tom,

This is coming from old memory, so I give this with a grain of salt, but I believe the noontime sun angle at my latitude (44.5) is about 78 degrees on June 21st and about 22 degrees on December 21st. That’s a difference of 56 degrees.

David Palumbo

Independent Power LLC

462 Solar Way Drive

Hyde Park, VT 05655