[RE-wrenches] PV water pumping

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Fri Feb 11 08:51:34 PST 2011

Jay is correct about the economics, but sometimes we must live with them as the only way to increase daily water production. However when the tracker fails they will not be making the daily need anymore and it is far more likely to be left dead than even batteries. In developing communities I have often used a "village tracker", a manually tracked array that anyone walking by can move to the sun. Along the line of Buddhist Prayer Wheels that are kept spinning by passerby's.  As an aside I once did a 40kW grid-tied PV system for a temple to offset the load of the countless motors spinning their Prayer Wheels (not enough people passing to keep them all spinning). From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Dermatologists Hate Her
Local Mom Reveals $5 Trick to Erase Wrinkles. Shocking Results Exposed
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d556959973be205a16st03vuc