[RE-wrenches] Parallel wire runs to increase size

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 09:05:28 PST 2011

You shouldn't parallel wiring that way.  That is not acceptable by code, and it
is unnecessary.   If the #10 is not sufficient just replace it.  Due to the fact
that the larger wiring has much less resistance, most if not all of the current
will flow on the larger wires.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537