[RE-wrenches] Photowatt warranty: who can I call?

David Katz dkatz at asis.com
Sat Jan 22 22:19:01 PST 2011

Mick,
Photowatt's operation in the US was owned by ATS.  They are now
producing modules in Ontario Canada.

*ATS Automation*
730 Fountain Street North
Building #2
Cambridge, ON
N3H 4R7 Canada
Tel: (519) 650-2332
Fax: (519) 650-6697
Email: info at atsautomation.com <mailto:info at atsautomation.com>
http://www.atsautomation.com/profile/worldwide/pro_apg_photowatt_headoffice.asp

Good luck.
David

David Katz

Founder & CTO

AEE Solar

T(707) 825-1200

C(831) 325-9582

F(707) 825-1202

dkatz at aeesolar.com <mailto:david at aeesolar.com>

www.aeesolar.com <http://www.aeesolar.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any
information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in
any manner.

Try our new Online Store. Purchase product, check availability, review
your account- fast and easy!

Signature

Signature