[RE-wrenches] EnPhase male whips

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 22:12:00 PST 2011

William:
    Your diagram is one way to do it, in fact, I always divide my circuits into
2 sub-circuits, to minimize voltage drop on the Enphase wiring, and then
parallel the sub-circuits at the j-box.  However, there is a value to having a
male cable.   They can simplify some installations, such as the situation that
Eric described.  As mentioned before, the extension cable can be cut, and the
other end is used as a standard whip.
Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537