[RE-wrenches] Incompatible Metals

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Fri Jan 14 11:04:28 PST 2011

Great idea Kelly! I didn't know one could get green jacketed USE or XHHW. Do
you have a source? Also, do you think that we might need wire rated "-2" for
90 deg C wet locations. I know that this is not a current carrying
conductor, but roof tops are definitely 90 deg C wet environments. Your
thoughts?

- Peter

 Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885