[RE-wrenches] Enphase J-box brackets

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sat Dec 17 10:03:00 PST 2011

Friends:

Enphase has changed the design of the brackets they provide to support a
j-box.  This is a problem because the new ones are inferior for these
reasons:
1. They do not have a hole adjacent to the back of a mounted box (to the
best of our knowledge).  This hole allows for the use of the back hub in a
standard "bell" box.
2. They can not be mounted offset (to see the benefits and application
browse to:
http://millersolar.com/MillerSolar/practices/Technical_Procedures/micro-inverter_wiring/_micro-inverter-wiring.html
3. They do not accommodate one and two gang bell boxes.

I'd like to buy a quantity of these brackets.  A jpg depiction is
attached.  Does anyone have surplus?

Does anyone else miss these enough to write Enphase and ask that they be
reinstated into the catalog?

Thanks in advance.

William Miller

Miller Solar