[RE-wrenches] SW Inverter Recycling

Orion Thornton othornton at solarips.com
Tue Dec 13 07:45:29 PST 2011

Hi Wrenches,

We are moving our shop and in the process purging ourselves of some
unneeded equipment, specifically QTY 5 Trace SW inverters, all in various
states of disrepair.  It would be great to get them into the hands of
someone that could make use of some potentially good parts, and avoid the
waste stream.  We used to work with an inverter repair company out of
Washington but I cannot track down their contact info.  I also searched the
archives and couldn’t find any threads on the subject.  If anyone has
contact info for someone that may be interested in taking the inverters off
of our hands please send it over, or if you are interested yourself please
contact me off list.

Thanks for your time.

*Orion Thornton*

Project Manager