[RE-wrenches] PV in NYC

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:47:03 PDT 2011

Hi Wrenches:

I am doing some consulting on feasibility for a potential rooftop PV
project on a commercial apartment building in NYC .  I'm trying to put
together some preliminary numbers, and I'm not sure how to estimate
all the additional costs related to working in a NYC  mid-rise
environment. Also, it looks like the NYSERDA commercial RPS incentive
is really complicated and to navigate.

If anyone has experience experience working in NYC, I'd love to hear
your thoughts. I can pay you for your time.  Or if anyone has
resources they can direct me to, I'd appreciate it!
Please reply off-list.
Thank you in advance.

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installer™: Certification #031409-25 (Luke Christy)
NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
  CoSEIA Certified PV Installer (Luke Christy)

Solar Gain Services, LLC
Monte Vista, CO.
SGSRenewables at Gmail.com