[RE-wrenches] New Inverter or New Scam????

Bill Hoffer sunengser at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:55:27 PDT 2011

I was looking at a new inverter for a client of mine, Solar King 2000 and
4000, apparantly there are 50 or more installed in CA already and also quite
a few in Europe.  They always seem to have large numbers installed, but I
can rarely find anyone who has used one....that might be a clue.   It is
made in Taiwan, by PCM  (ups background) for the Top Green Company.  I am
wondering if any Wrenches have had any experience or even have seen them
yet.  There is such a proliferation of inverter manufacturers trying to
break into the American market , one cannot be too careful these days!
Buyer Beware!

Thanks for any and all comments

Bill
--