[RE-wrenches] Battery interconnect cable length

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:21:37 PDT 2011

Benn,

It's just one of the necessary evils we have to put up with.

Size it at least as large as the main leads, (2/0 or 4/0?)

Sometimes we have to go around supports and vent fans and such in the boxes.

I like getting the cells and welding the straps onto them or bolting them
directly together, when possible.

I like this, mind if I "liberate" it?

"Sent from a 'smart' phone, with tiny keys. Please excuse shortcuts and
typos."

Thanks,

Bob Ellison