[RE-wrenches] FYI - John Wiles

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Tue Apr 19 11:31:41 PDT 2011

The following was included in an email I got from John:
"US Department of Energy funding for providing support to the PV Industry,
inspectors and others was terminated on 1 March 2011. Questions via e-mail
may be slow to be answered or they may go unanswered depending on available
time. If you feel that loosing these services presents a problem, please
send an e-mail to Any Rosenthal, my boss at <arosenth at nmsu.edu>. He will
forward them to HQ DOE. See our web site below more PV/NEC information and a
schedule for future PV/NEC presentations throughout the country.

John

John C. Wiles, Program Manager
Southwest Technology Development Institute, New Mexico State University
575-646-6105 575-646-3841 (FAX)
http://www.nmsu.edu/~tdi/Photovoltaics/Codes-Stds/Codes-Stds.html
SWTDI/NMSU
3705 Research Drive