[RE-wrenches] Morningstar relay driver configuration help

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 08:54:36 PDT 2011

Wrenches,
I am trying to configure a Morningstar relay driver and am not sure I have the
setpoints in the right sequence. I have the settings loaded into a file on the
laptop with progressively higher battery voltages triggering more diversion
loads but I'm not sure I have the correct order for this to occur. I started
with channel 2 as the first trigger point and then used channel one as a second,
or higher battery voltage diversion. Does it matter which channel is used
progressively or will it default to whatever setting regardless of which
channel?
I would like to know I have this thing right so I don't have to field configure.
Any input is appreciated as I have never used one of these units.
Thanks,
Nathan Jones
Power Source Solar
417 827 0738