[RE-wrenches] High intensity LED spotlights

Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Mar 17 09:47:41 PDT 2011

A customer needs to light a long, narrow area from a single location using PV solar power. The application requires a light (or lights) with a 45' throw only producing an 8-10' beam spread. I am looking for recommendations for high output, narrow beam, LED spotlights suitable for outdoor use. If you have actually installed anything like this, or if you can recommend another high efficiency light, I would like to talk with you.

Thank you,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
www.starlightsolar.com